Ecwid is partnering with Facebook’s “Support Local” initiative to allow you to highlight and advertise Gift Cards from your store on Facebook News Feed — for free — to customers in your community. People in your area will be able to discover and support your business. When they click on your gift card, they’ll be able to purchase it online immediately.
To get started:
- Make sure your store complies with Facebook Community Standards and Commerce policies.
- Enable Gift Cards in your Ecwid admin in Catalog → Gift Cards. See detailed instructions in Gift cards article.
- The name length of your Gift Card must be under 150 characters.
- Your Gift Card must have an image of 500x500PX in size or larger (recommended size is 1024x1024PX). The optimal aspect ratio for the image is 1:1 (square).
- Specify details about your business in your Ecwid admin Settings → General → Store Profile.
- Set your Store name and Store location (the web address of the page containing your store). Make sure to specify the exact page. E.g., https://example.com/store instead of example.com.
- Specify your company’s address, including street address, city, state/region, country, and zip/postal code.
- Opt in for Facebook's offer:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Catalog → Gift Cards.
- Scroll down to the Visibility and Sharing section.
- Click Opt in.
- Fill in the form. It will only take a minute.
Once complete, Facebook will automatically review your submission and display your gift cards as ads for free to Facebook users in your community.