Basic reports and sales stats
To manage your online store effectively, you need to know what’s going on. Where your customers come from, how much money they spend, what products they buy, and how your special offers perform. To get these data insights, Ecwid provides several reports.
You can get the most important metrics for your store including the number of visitors, orders, revenue and conversion rates in your Ecwid admin, go to Reports page.
To see the reports, click Install Now:
After you install the app, the Reports and Analytics page will show basic metrics. You can find this page anytime at your Ecwid admin, go to Reports → Stats.
Select a period to research and mark which information you wish to include in your stats such as top selling products, revenue per order, and source of traffic:
Track sales the moment an order is placed with the Ecwid mobile app . We will send push notifications to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device when an order is placed or a payment has been accepted.
Besides tracking sales, you can manage orders, add new products and modify existing inventory using Ecwid’s mobile app. We built it for those who are constantly on the move.
For more advanced statistics, we recommend Google Analytics. This tool can help you to better understand consumer behavior by analyzing traffic sources and optimizing store promotions.
With the help of Google Analytics you will be able to track:
- Sales Funnels— find what steps your customers take before they buy something or leave your store. This is also great to review your store’s checkout process.
- Visitor Engagement — see how much time a visitor spends in your store and what pages they visit.
- Historical Benchmarking — check how your acquisition channels performed this year versus last year.
Start by creating a Google Analytics account. Once registered, connect this account to your Ecwid store:
- Click Set Up Google Analytics in your Ecwid admin, go to Reports.
- Enter your Google Analytics Web Property ID (How to get your ID).
If you are going to run paid search ads with Google Adwords, we suggest enabling Google Remarketing to catch those who left without a purchase.
Google Remarketing statistics will be available in your Google Analytics dashboard within 24 hours.
To export your orders from Ecwid:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to My Sales → Orders.
- Use the Filter tool to sort out the orders you want to analyze:
- Select the filtered orders and click Mass Update → Export selected:
- Select the values delimiter (What is it?) and columns to include in the exported CSV file:
- Click Download CSV file.
- Open the file in your spreadsheet editor and compose your report.