With ShopApp® you can turn your Ecwid store into a mobile app, so your customers can install it on their phones and always have access to your products right from the phone screen. We offer both apps for iOS and Android designed to provide the best experience on mobile.
If you have a customer base with many loyal and repeated customers, ShopApp® is a solution for you. Your customers can download your store app from App Store or Google Play and always have fast access to your store right on their phone home screen.
Offering a native mobile app for customers is good business for a variety of reasons:
- It is yet another sales channel.
- You will be closer to your customers, literally in their pockets.
- A native mobile app works perfectly on your customers’ mobile devices.
- We do all the complicated technical work for you.
Here are examples of apps we have already created for our clients:
- Meat Collective for iPhone and Android
- Book GYC for iPhone and Android
- PALO SANTO for iPhone and Android
The apps have all the features necessary for a successful e-commerce operation.
- A full product catalog that synchronises with your Ecwid store.
- Information about the business, including location, a photo of the store owner, and links to your website and social media accounts.
- Merchant contact information: phone or email address.
There are many more features under development right now that will be available in updates to come.
You can purchase ShopApp® for a one-time fee of 590 USD. Annual Unlimited users have a 50% discount and can get the app for 295 USD. Please note that you need to be subscribed to any paid plan to request and use ShopApp® with your store.
To get the app:
- Fill out this form: ShopApp® — provide your business information.
- Create your developer accounts in Google Play and App Store.
- We develop your app. This process usually takes 2 weeks.
- We submit the app to the App Store and Google Play for review. When your app passes the review, it gets published.
- Yay! Your customers can find your app in the App Store and Google Play, download and install it.
According to the policy of Google Play and the App store, every application must be published on behalf of an individual developer account. You will just need to register developer accounts in these services and share the credentials with us. We will do the rest and will upload the ShopApp® for you.
To create an account, follow the instructions from here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6112435?hl=en There is a $25 USD one-time registration fee.
To create an account, follow this link: Enroll in Apple Developer Program.
You should enroll as an Organization. This type of account costs 99$ per year.