You can use remarketing with Google Analytics to show your ads to your store visitors on other sites and thus remind them to return and make a purchase in your store.
You can deliver ad content specifically targeted to the interests they expressed during their previous visits to your store. For example, a group of visitors who spent time investigating specific products but didn’t add anything to their shopping carts might be swayed by additional ads for those products. A group of visitors who added items to their shopping carts but didn’t complete the purchase might be enticed with a coupon for free shipping or a discounted price. A group of visitors who have made purchases has demonstrated not only an interest in your products, but a willingness to buy, and so you have an opportunity to cross-sell other products in which they may be interested.
You can set up remarketing with Google Analytics in the following steps:
- Set up Google Analytics in your store.
- Register a Google Ads account, if you haven't yet.
- Add your Google Ads tags to Ecwid like it's described here: Adding Google Ads tag to Ecwid control panel.
- Link your Analytics and Google Ads accounts together.
- Enable remarketing in your Ecwid admin, go to Settings → General → Tracking & Analytics:
- Add remarketing lists and the corresponding ads in your Analytics and Google Ads accounts.