Bambora North America is a payment gateway that you can connect to your Ecwid online store to accept credit card payments online. It is available to the merchants in the United States and Canada.
You can easily connect your Ecwid store to the Bambora North America Hosted Payment Form gateway by following these steps:
First, get the connection data from your Bambora North America account:
- Sign in to your Bambora North America merchant admin area.
- Go to the administration → account settings → order settings page.
- Scroll down until you find Hash Validation and select Hash Algorithm: MD5.
- Copy the entire Hash Key out of the box and save it somewhere.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
- Go to the administration → company info page, copy your Merchant ID and also save it somewhere.
Now, add the connection data in your Ecwid admin:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Payments.
- Scroll down to Other ways to get paid and choose the Bambora North America Hosted Payment Form payment method.
- Click the Bambora North America Hosted Payment Form — Settings link.
- Enter your Merchant ID and Hash key in the respective fields (you’ve copied their values earlier from your Bambora account):
- Select the Transaction Type:
- Purchase — it is immediate charge of a credit card.
- Pre-Authorization — it is a temporary hold put on a credit card, you can capture the funds later.
- Enter the name for this payment method — customers will see it at checkout. You can simply keep the suggested name.
- Make sure this payment method is enabled in your store:
- Provide your customers with the instruction on how they can pay you with this payment method.
- Save the changes.
New merchants receive login information and merchant ID numbers for accounts that are in “test” mode. Transactions processed through the test environment are free of charge. You should contact Bambora North America to switch your account to the "live" mode.
You can use the following test card numbers to emulate the full transaction process in the test environment. These card numbers are not valid for live accounts. Use an expiry date that is equal to or later than the current month and year.
Visa — Use "123" as a CVD/CVV code
- Approved - 4030000010001234
- Approved $100 Limit - 4504481742333
- Approved VBV - 4123450131003312 with VBV passcode 12345
- Declined - 4003050500040005
MasterCard — Use"123" as a CVD/CVV code
- Approved - 5100000010001004
- Approved - 5194930004875020
- Approved - 5123450000002889
- Approved 3D Secure - 5123450000000000 passcode 12345
- Declined - 5100000020002000
American Express — Use "1234" as a CVD/CVV code
- Approved - 371100001000131
- Declined - 342400001000180
Discover — Use "123" as a CVD/CVV code
- Approved - 6011500080009080
- Declined - 6011000900901111