Adding CSS codes to your store
You can change the design and layout of your storefront using CSS codes. CSS codes are used to define how HTML elements should display on a page. To apply CSS codes to your storefront, you should add them to a CSS theme in your Ecwid admin.
To add a CSS code to your Ecwid store:
- If you haven’t added any CSS codes to your Ecwid store before, go to your Ecwid admin in Website → Design (If you use Ecwid Instant Site, click here.)
- Scroll down to the Themes and in-depth customization section.
- Click Create Theme:
- On the opened page, click Add new CSS theme.
- Paste your CSS code to the field:
- Click Activate link on the right to apply this theme to your storefront.
- Click Save.
- If you already have an existing theme with CSS codes and want to add more codes, go to your Ecwid admin in Website → Design. (If you use Ecwid Instant Site, click here.)
- Click Edit Theme next to your current theme:
- Add new CSS codes to your existing theme. Add new codes below existing codes:
- Save the changes.
The codes added to your active CSS theme will apply to your Ecwid storefront. Refresh your storefront page to see the changes.
Awesome! Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry about that! We are here to assist you by email or chat.Contact support