You can modify certain elements in your store by using CSS codes. We collected these codes in the Customizing store design section:
- Open the Customizing store design section.
- Find the article for the element you want to change.
- Copy the CSS code from there.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Design.
- Scroll down to the Customize the Look of Your Store section.
- Click Create Theme:
- If this is your first custom CSS theme, click Add New CSS Theme:
If you already have a custom theme with CSS codes, add the new codes to that theme. Paste the new codes under the old ones.
- Add the code you copied from the article to the large white field:
- Click Activate to enable the new theme:
- Click Save:
Only one CSS theme can be active at a time, so all codes you want to use should be included in one theme.Back to top