You can change the design and layout of your storefront using CSS codes. CSS codes are used to define how HTML elements should display on a page. To apply CSS codes to your storefront, you should add them to a CSS theme in the Design settings in the Ecwid control panel.
To add a CSS code to your Ecwid store:
- If you haven’t added any CSS codes to your Ecwid store before, go to your Ecwid admin in Design.
- Scroll down to the Themes and in-depth customization section.
- Click Create Theme:
- On the opened page, click Add new CSS theme.
- Paste your CSS code to the field:
- Click Activate link on the right to apply this theme to your storefront.
- Click Save.
- If you already have an existing theme with CSS codes and want to add more codes, go to your Ecwid admin in Design.
- Click Edit Theme next to your current theme:
- Add new CSS codes to your existing theme. Add new codes below existing codes:
- Save the changes.
The codes added to your active CSS theme will apply to your Ecwid storefront. Refresh your storefront page to see the changes.