You can modify certain elements in your store by using CSS codes.
We collected these codes in the Customizing store design section:
- Open the Customizing store design section.
- Find the article for the element you want to change.
- Copy the CSS code from there.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Design.
- Scroll down to the Сreate Your CSS Theme block.
- Click Create Theme:
- If this is your first custom CSS theme, click Add New CSS Theme:
- Add the code you copied from the article to the large white field:
- Click Activate to enable the new theme:
- Click Save in the top right or press Ctrl + S.
See the Introduction to CSS video to find out how CSS works in general:
Related articlesBack to top