With Ecwid you can install the Facebook pixel into your store without touching any code and start using the Facebook Ads to their highest potential.
Implementing Facebook pixel is available for all Ecwid users.
In this article:
- track website or store visitors,
- optimize your ad campaigns,
- monitor their results.
To create the Facebook pixel for implementing into your online store:
- Open your Facebook Ads Manager or Business Manager.
- Click on the Ads Manager Menu in the top left corner and hover over All tools to expand it fully.
- Click on Pixels:
- Click on the green Create a Pixel button:
- Name your pixel and click Create:
Once you have named and created your pixel, you will be given the options for installing it:
- Select Manually Install the Code Yourself:
- Copy the pixel code and paste it to a text editor. Locate the following line in the code:
- Copy the numbers that represent your Facebook pixel ID. In our case it will be 260045387981387.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Settings → General → Tracking & Analytics.
- Paste your Facebook pixel ID to the text field and click Save:
When you have implemented the Facebook pixel ID to your online store, visit your storefront to send some traffic to the pixel. In a few minutes after the pixel fires for the first time, it will be shown as active in your Facebook Events Manager.
Now that you have implemented Facebook pixel, it is time to set up Facebook Ads!Back to top