Sell on the Go app for iOS
The Sell on the Go app from Ecwid is a simplified version of the Ecwid Ecommerce mobile app for iOS. It is designed for anyone who sells in person through avenues such as fairs, shows, conferences, or cash on delivery orders. With the app, you can scan products and process orders in seconds. Everything is instantly synced with your product catalog at Ecwid, so the inventory control is always in your pocket which helps you avoid overselling and promote some overstocked items.
- Find the Sell on the Go app in the App Store.
- Tap Get to download.
- Tap Open from inside the App Store, or tap the app icon on your device.
Once you’ve installed the Ecwid Sell on the Go app, you can sign in to your store or create a new account.
The Sell on the Go app for iOS allows for cash payments.
To accept cash:
- Add a product, enter the payment amount, select the Cash payment option, then click Process Order.
- Make sure the items in the order are correct, and then click Charge.
- Choose Take Cash.
Along with allowing cash payments, The Sell on the Go app for iOS is also compatible with credit card payments through the PayPal Here reader (only available in the US and UK).
To set up PayPal Here, you need to:
- Install the PayPal Here app on your smartphone to start processing credit card payments.
- Open the Sell on the Go app.
- Add a product, enter the payment amount — then select PayPal Here payment option:
The Sell on the Go app for iOS also accepts credit card payments using the Square reader (available in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Japan).
To set up a Square reader, you need to:
- Install the Square app on your smartphone to process credit card payments.
- Open the Ecwid Sell on the Go app to start accepting payments.
- Add a product, enter the payment amount, then select the Square payment option.
To offer a discount or conduct a sale in the Sell on the Go app, simply add a percent discount or enter an existing coupon code after you clicked Charge:
- Tap Add Discount.
- At the top of the screen select Code or Discount.
- Apply the coupon code or enter the discount amount, then process the order.
The Sell on the Go app allows you to add your customer’s contact information to new orders to send a receipt by email or messenger. You can also provide a print copy of the receipt. This feature also allows you to collect customer details for future reference.
After you placed an order:
- Tap Email receipt.
- Add the customer’s name and contact information.
- Tap Email receipt again.
You can also connect the app with any AirPrint enabled printer to immediately print the receipts. Simply tap the printer icon and your receipt will print from your AirPrint enabled printer.