In order to enable and use iDEAL / Mollie as a payment option, please follow these steps:
1. Sign up for a Mollie account: https://www.mollie.nl/aanmelden/1177631
2. In Ecwid Control Panel
- Sign in to your Ecwid Control Panel.
- Go to the "Settings → Payment" page. Change the "Payment Processor" value of a payment method to "iDEAL / Mollie".
- Save the changes.
3. Required information
To use iDEAL as a payment option, you'll need the following information:
- Your Mollie Partner ID. You can find it on the Account page: www.mollie.nl/beheer/account/
- An active payment profile: www.mollie.nl/beheer/betaaldiensten/profielen/
- You'll also need to have iDEAL activated for your account: www.mollie.nl/beheer/diensten/
4. Now, you should return to Ecwid control panel.
- Go to the "Settings → Payment" page.
- Click the "[Account Details]" link near the iDEAL / Mollie payment method.
- Enter the Partner ID value to the corresponding field.
- Save the changes and enable this payment method.
5. To test the payment gateway you can enable the test mode on the payment method configuration page by activating the "Enable test mode (no charges)" option. Also, you can switch the iDEAL testmode on and off for your account at the settings page: https://www.mollie.nl/beheer/betaaldiensten/instellingen/ Please note, in the test mode a special test bank (TBM Bank) is used during checkout. This is a fake bank to test payments without really paying.