With Mollie payment method, you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Bancontact, iDeal, KBC, Belfius, Bitcoin and PayPal in your Ecwid store.
To set up Mollie payment method in your store:
- Create a Mollie account at https://mollie.com/ if you don’t have one yet.
- Create a website profile. You will also be asked to fill out some company details.
- Go to Developers → API keys. Copy the Live API key.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Payment → click Choose Payment Processor → Mollie Payments.
- Paste the key in the Mollie Website API Key field.
- Under Appearance options, set up the name of this payment method as it will display to customers at checkout. Save the changes.
- Go to your Mollie account → Settings → Website profile → Payment methods and enable payment options that you want to offer to your customers in the store.