You can manually set sale prices in percentage or absolute value on individual products in your store.
When you put a product on sale for a lower price, that value will override the default price. So the original price will be shown struck out, and the product image gets the label "ON SALE".
To show a sale price in your online store, your product details need to include a sale price and the original price, called the "Compare to" price.
To set up a sale price:
- From Ecwid admin, go to Catalog → Products.
- Open the product you want to edit.
- Click the arrow next to the price:
- Add the "Compare to" price. This price must be higher than the actual price you sell for:
- Save the changes.
And here how it looks on the product page:
You can set the display options and rename "compare to" phrase:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Settings → General → Cart & Checkout.
- Scroll down to the "Compare to" price section.
- Make the necessary changes.
To change the "On sale" text:
- From Ecwid admin, go to Settings → Edit Store Labels.
- Type "On sale" in the search field.
- In the found labels, type the text that you want to show instead of "On sale". Changes are saved automatically: