Ecwid mobile app for Android
The Ecwid app for Android has everything you need to sell online from anywhere. The app lets you set up, edit and manage your store when you’re away from your desk. You can add new products with the snap of a pic, manage orders right from the palm of your hand, and get notifications on your phone so you never miss a beat.
The app is free. However, in order to use it, you need a paid Ecwid plan. If you’re on the free plan, you can still download the app and get 28-day free trial. After the trial period, to keep using the app, upgrade your Ecwid account to a paid plan in Store → Billing & Plans.
Download the Ecwid Ecommerce app
- Find Ecwid Ecommerce in Google Play.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open from the Google Play, or tap the Ecwid icon on your device to launch the app.
Once you’ve installed the Ecwid app, you can sign in to your store or create a new account.
Connect the app to your Ecwid store automatically in your Ecwid admin → Mobile. You don’t have to enter your login/password every time you want to use the app. It stays connected to your store and automatically logs you in.
You can use the Ecwid Mobile App both when you are just starting out or have huge experience of using Ecwid. Within the app you can:
- Set up an entire store: configure your store from adding a name to editing the website content and design.
- Add products: take a product photo with your phone and add it to your Ecwid store in a few seconds.
- Manage products: edit titles and SKUs; update pricing; add or edit options; edit shipping methods; change stock level, weight or availability; add SEO descriptions; add files for digital goods; add related products; assign products to categories.
- Manage categories: add or delete categories; add, edit or delete images and descriptions.
- Create orders: create orders yourself right from the app. It works fine for those who sell offline – for example, at a trade show, as the inventory is always up to date.
- Process orders: change order statuses and assign tracking numbers. You can also view sales information: purchased items, specific product options selected, shipping address and contact details.
- Create discount coupons: attract customers with discount and free shipping coupons.
- Get push notifications: receive instant notification of new orders on your smartphone screen.
- Add sales channels: upload and sync your Ecwid product catalog to the mobile-friendly Shop section on your Facebook business page.
- Use the barcode scanner: easily find products and orders. It helps to track your inventory and shipments.
- Track sales data: the Ecwid Mobile dashboard displays sales, orders, low-stock products, abandoned carts, and more.
- Read the Ecwid blog: stay up to date with new features announcements, e-commerce tips, and store owners interviews.
- Upgrade or switch plan: you can upgrade to a paid plan, or switch to another plan any time you want.
You can add Ecwid storefront to multiple sites, blogs, and social networks and manage them all from one place – Ecwid Control Panel or an Android app. Any changes are mirrored instantly across all sites. Get started with one, or try them all.