Selling on Jimdo with Ecwid
Jimdo is an online WYSIWYG site builder that allows you to create a website that looks good both on desktop and mobile. If you plan to sell products online, you can add an Ecwid store to your Jimdo site in a few clicks.
Ecwid is an online solution that helps you easily create an online store disregarding your technical skills. Once you sign up, you can create your catalog, add online and offline payment methods, and connect to most popular delivery services. You can embed the whole store or just one product to any site, including social media.
To add Ecwid store to your Jimdo site:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Overview.
- Scroll down to the Sell on your website section and click Other platforms and sitebuilders.
- Click Copy code to Clipboard to copy the integration code.
- Open your Jimdo site for editing or create a new site (choose The editor for coding experts).
- Select a page where you want your store to be or create a new page by clicking Edit navigation.
- Hover your mouse over the page until the + Add Element appears, and click on it:
- Click More elements and add-ons → Widget / HTML:
- Paste the integration code that you copied from your Ecwid admin:
- Click Save.
That's it, your store is ready!
You can configure the store, add new products, set up payment methods and shipping options in your Ecwid admin. All the changes will be applied to your storefront immediately.