Jimdo is an online WYSIWYG website builder that allows to create professional-looking websites in a few clicks. If you plan to sell products online, you can easily add Ecwid to your Jimdo site. Upon a quick installation your store will work as an integral part of your website.
How to add Ecwid to Jimdo website
- Go to Ecwid admin → Website. Scroll down to the "Add your store to one more website" section and click Pick Platform → Other platforms and sitebuilders.
Get the integration code for your Ecwid store by clicking Copy code to clipboard. Save the integration code somewhere, you will need it in one of the next steps.
- Log in to Jimdo back-end. Hover over the navigation area till Edit Navigation box appears. Click on it and add a new page to the site menu. Give the page a title (e.g. Store).
- Open the Store page by clicking on its link in the navigation menu. Click on Plus icon inside Add New Element area to see a list of available page elements.
- Select the Widget/HTML element and add it to the Store page.
- Paste the integration code that you saved in step 1 into the contents of Widget/HTML element. Save the changes.
- That's it, your store is ready!
You can configure the store, add new products, set up payment methods and shipping options in Ecwid admin. All the changes will be applied to your storefront immediately.