With Ecwid, you can add your entire store, categories, single product cards or Buy Now buttons to any existing website or blog in minutes. We have plugins for the most popular site builder like WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Joomla, etc. that make the process of adding the store really simple.
You can also add the store to other website builders or to custom-built websites. You’ll just need to paste the store code to your page and customers will be able to start purchasing right on your website.
Ecwid has plugins (also called “apps” or “extensions”) for the most popular website builders and content management systems (CMS). They allow you to add a store to a website without any coding.
Usually, a plugin works this way: you install it to your website, log in to your Ecwid account, save and publish the changes and that’s it! Your store appears on the website.
Below you will find the list of website builders or CMS for which we have plugins. Click on the one you use to see the instructions on how to add your Ecwid store there:
There are also a lot of other website builders that help you create a website without any programming knowledge. Most of them also allow adding custom codes. That means that you can add your Ecwid store to such websites as well.
We have prepared step-by-step instructions that will help you add the Ecwid store to your website if you use:
- and many other website builders. See the list of them here: Ecwid for different sites.
In case you haven’t found your website builder in the lists above or you have a custom-built website, you can still add your Ecwid store as long as you can add custom codes to the website. That may be an HTML or source tab or a special block or setting where you can add your Ecwid store code.
Check out quick videos on how to add your Ecwid store to a custom-built site:
Here is a general instruction on how to add an Ecwid store to a website:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → All Sales Channels.
- Scroll to Sell on your website section and click on Custom website.
- Click Copy code to Clipboard. This is the code of your store.
- Otherwise, you can copy the the integration code right here. Remember to replace 1003 in the example below with your store ID which you can see in the bottom left corner of your control panel:
- Go to the editor of your website and open the page where you want the store to display.
- Paste the code to the source code of the page. That may be HTML or source tab or a separate button to add codes. That varies depending on the website. If you are not sure how to add custom codes to your website, please contact your website developer for more detailed instructions.
- Save and publish the changes.
After this, your store will appear on the website and customers can start placing orders.
You can also add store extensions to a website: a category navigation menu, a shopping cart, and a product search box. They will help your customers browse your store and find products they look for faster.