Do you need to add a more powerful ecommerce option to your Weebly site? Learn how to embed Ecwid for a best of breed Weebly shopping cart.
To add Ecwid to Weebly, use our App. Here is a step-by-step instruction:
- Log in to your Weebly editor https://www.weebly.com
- Open Ecwid App at this link https://www.weebly.com/app-center/ecwid-online-store or go to Apps > and search for Ecwid.
- Click “Add” button
- A pop-up will open with the list of your Weebly websites. Select a website where you want to add the store and click "Connect".
- Another pop-up will appear. Check that you have selected the website correctly and click "Connect".
- You will get to the page where you select which Ecwid store you want to connect.
– If you already have an account, click "Connect Here if you have an existing Ecwid store".
– If you do not have Ecwid account yet, fill in the form and click "Create your online store".
The App is installed! To add Ecwid to the website, drag and drop Ecwid icon from the list of Installed App in the left menu of Weebly editor to the desired place on page. Publish the changes and you will see the store on your website.
Weebly plugin allows you to change the layout of your store. Here is how:
- Go to Weebly Editor and open the page where Ecwid is installed.
- Find the container with Ecwid and click on it. The following pop-up will appear:
- Here you can select widgets to display, number of products per page, number of categories per row and enable Chameleon skin.