If you're selling one or a few products, you can add them to your website using Buy Now buttons. You can add products to your blog page, sidebar, or any other place on your site. Customers will be able to place orders directly using a Buy Now button.
You can find the HTML code for Buy Now buttons in your Ecwid admin, go to Catalog → Products:
To add products individually, you need to copy and paste the product’s code where you want to show the product. You must add this code to the desired page’s source code. The exact steps depend on your sitebuilder or CMS.
To copy the code of a product:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Catalog → Products.
- Open the desired product.
- Open the "Buy Now" button tab:
- Check the product details you want to display:
- Select the appearance options. You can see the changes in preview:
- Copy the code from the box below:
- Log in to your site or blog backend.
- Paste the code to the desired page’s source code where your product should show.
- Save and publish the page.
It’s possible to show a specific product upon opening your store page. This is ideal for stores with one product or stores that wish to highlight a particular product. To achieve this use the code below.
Here STOREID is the ID of your store and PRODUCTID is the ID of the product you want to display. You can find it in the address bar of your browser, when you open the URL of this product page. For more information, please see the detailed instructions.