Store ID is the unique number of your store account. You might need this number when submitting a help ticket to our support team or when generating codes for your store.
The Store ID can be found in mail notifications, in your Ecwid Control Panel or in your admin area if you login via Wix or Wordpress.
In this article:
When you register with Ecwid, you get a welcome email where you need to confirm your email address. This message contains your Store ID:
When logging in at https://my.ecwid.com
The Store ID is displayed in your Ecwid Control Panel in the bottom left corner of every page of the control panel:
If you log in to your Ecwid Control Panel via Wix, take the steps below to find your Store ID:
- Go to your Wix HTML Editor → Pages.
- Open the page where your store is located.
- Click anywhere on your products, then click Settings in the menu that appears:
- Your store ID appears in the popup:
- Log in to your Wordpress admin area.
- Go to Pages → All Pages.
- Find the page with Ecwid Store, click Edit → Edit Store.
- Your Store ID appears in the popup: