Selling on IMCreator with Ecwid
IMCreator is a site builder that allows you to create responsive, visually impressive websites without any necessary coding. You can use a wide variety of templates as a start and then add blocks to them to build your dream design. On top of that, IMCreator hosts your website and provides you with unlimited bandwidth.
With Ecwid, you can add an online store with lots of e-commerce features to your IMCreator website within a couple of clicks. Once you sign up, continue by adding your products and setting up payment and delivery methods. You can also use Ecwid to sell on Facebook and Instagram. Learn how to get started with Ecwid →
To add Ecwid store to your IMCreator site:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Overview.
- Scroll down to the Sell on your website section and click Other platforms and sitebuilders.
- Click Copy Code to Clipboard to copy the integration code.
- Go to your IMCreator dashboard and open your site for editing.
- In the site editor, open the existing page where you want the store to appear or create a new page.
- Click where you want to add your store and hover over the first menu option, then click the + (Add Element) sign.
- In the appeared menu, choose Widget:
- In the Widgets side menu, select Custom. Optionally, you can click Media (in background):
- In the top menu, click on the Code tab and paste the integration code you copied from your Ecwid admin.
- Click Save.
That's it! The store is added to your IMCreator site. Publish the website to see it.
Now customers will be able to visit the store section and place orders. You can customize your online store at any time. All the changes you make from your Ecwid admin will be applied to your store immediately.