In Ecwid you can connect the store with QuickBooks Online to sync the store orders and accounting. This is possible with the help of Zapier, a web automation tool which enables you to automate tasks between online apps.
Zapier connects apps by means of a Zap – a link between two apps. A Zap looks like this: "When I get a new thing in A, do this other thing in B." The first part is the Trigger and the second part is the Action.
At this point you need to decide how you want Ecwid to interact with Quickbooks. For instance, you want to create customer in Quickbooks once they register in your Ecwid store.
- Install Zapier Web Apps Connector. Сlicking on “Get app” button and create an account on zapier.com (you will be redirected there automatically);
- Open the app, click on “Make a zap!” button, and name your zap;
- Choose "New Customer" as a trigger in Ecwid;
- Choose Quickbooks as an Action App
- Choose Action "Create Customer" in Quickbooks, choose the fields to be filled in;
That's it! Now when a new customer is registered in your Ecwid store, this information will be synced to your Quickbooks account.
You can add as many steps to this Zap as possible to get the most info synchronized.
At the moment the following triggers and actions are supported:
- New order (Ecwid) > Sales receipt (Quickbooks)
- New customer (Ecwid) > Create customer (QuickBooks)
- New order (Ecwid) > Sales invoice (QuickBooks)
- New order (Ecwid) > Create Bill (QuickBooks)
- New customer (QuickBooks) > Create Customer (Ecwid)
- New Sales Receipt (QuickBooks) > Create order (Ecwid)
- New Invoice (QuickBooks) > Create Order (Ecwid)
Once the Zap is created you can import all your orders from Ecwid into QuickBooks Online.
Back to top