Selling on Flazio with Ecwid
Flazio is a code-free site builder which allows you to create a website by selecting from dozens of templates and changing elements on a page. You can simply drag-and-drop buttons, images, texts, add new pages, and more on your site. If you are planning on selling online, you can add an Ecwid store on your Flazio website. That way, your customers can check out without leaving your site.
With Ecwid, you can create an online store from scratch, adding the whole catalog or just a particular product to your site. For each product you can add multiple images, add a detailed description with video and pictures. You can offer your customers several shipping and delivery methods and provide them with offline or online payment options. Once you sign up and create your Ecwid store, you can add it to multiple sites including Flazio, Facebook and Instagram.
To publish your Flazio site with your Ecwid store, you should be on the Flazio paid plan.
To add Ecwid store to your Flazio site:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Overview.
- Scroll down to the Sell on your website section and click Other platforms and sitebuilders.
- Click Copy code to Clipboard to copy the integration code.
- Open your Flazio editor and go to the page where you want your Ecwid store to be displayed. You can create a new page by clicking Pages → New Page. Make sure to select the Empty page template.
- In the left-hand side menu, select Extras → Code → Script.
- Click on the empty field that will appear on a page, then click on the eye icon to switch to HTML mode.
- Paste the code you copied from your Ecwid admin.
- Click on the eye icon again to switch to the widget mode and view the store. You can drag the script field to adjust its size to the size of a page:
That’s it. Once you add the code, your Ecwid store will be integrated to your Flazio website. You can manage settings of your online store, add new products, set up payment methods in your Ecwid admin. All the changes will be applied to your store immediately.