Selling on Site.pro with Ecwid
Site.pro is a site builder which allows you to create a website by selecting from dozens of templates and changing the design of a page. You can start selling online by adding an Ecwid store on your website with a few clicks.
Once you create your Ecwid store, you can add it not only to your website but to Facebook or Instagram to grow your audience.
To add Ecwid store to your Site.pro site:
- Log in to your Site.pro account or create a new one.
- Click Website Builder → Website Builder at the top of the site.
- Scroll down to the templates section, hover the mouse over any template and click Launch.
- Choose a preferred template from the list and click Select.
- In the editor, click Advanced on the right-hand side of the editor.
- In the main toolbar, drag and drop the Commerce block where you want your Ecwid store to appear:
- Scroll down and select Ecwid.
- In the right-hand side menu, select Connect existing account.
- In the Store ID field, enter your online store ID and click Link.
- Your Ecwid store will appear in the Commerce block. You can adjust the storefront size displayed on your site by dragging the corner of the block.
- Click Preview in the top right corner to see how your site will look like.
- Click Publish to make your site go live.
That’s it. Once you publish the website, customers will be able to visit your site and place an order. You can customize your online store after publishing it on your website. All the changes you make from your Ecwid admin will be applied to your store immediately.