To reflect your preferences, your brand and your business, you can easily change default labels in your Ecwid storefront with the help of a free application Storefront Label Editor.
- Install Storefront Label Editor in your Ecwid Control Panel.
- Click Open app.
- Click Add Custom Label:
- Use the search bar to find the necessary label.
- Enter your custom value to the corresponding field:
For instance, you want to change the default Add to Bag button to Add to Cart. Type in Add to bag into the search field, find the label and type "Add to cart" in the text field to the right. The changes are saved automatically. Now the buttons will display "Add to Cart" in all your storefronts.
- Search in the Storefront Label Editor for the label you want to hide.
- Enter a space as your custom value.
- The changes are saved automatically.
- The text label will be invisible in all the storefronts.
For example, you want to hide the Sign in label. Type in "Sign in" in the search bar, find the label and enter a space in the field to the right.
That’s no problem at all. Storefront Label Editor supports multilingual translations. Please contact us to enable this feature to your store. Then enable the "Multilingual" option in the app settings, pick the language from the drop-down and enter the values for this language variant only.
In case Storefront Label Editor app is not available for you, you can change or hide the default labels in your storefront with the help of translation scripts that you can manually add the store page. Learn how to use these scripts here: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation/look-and-design#change-storefront-labelsBack to top