You can add your Ecwid store to your Tumblr blog. You do not need any hosting or CMS for that. No extra fees are required.
To add your Ecwid store to Tumblr:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Website.
- Scroll down to the "Add your store to one more website" section and click Pick Platform → Other platforms and sitebuilders.
- Click Copy code to clipboard to copy your store integration code.
- Log in to Tumblr.
- Go to your Tumblr account settings.
- Click Dashboard and in the Text Editor drop-down select Plain text/HTML.
- In the Blogs section on the right, click on the blog where you wish to add your Ecwid store.
- In the Website Theme section, click Edit theme.
- Click Add a page.
- Paste your store integration code that you copied from your Ecwid admin to the Page body section.
- Enter the URL for this page, select the layout and choose where you want to show the link to this page.
- Save the changes.
That's it, your store is added to your Tumblr website.