You can add your Ecwid store to your Tumblr blog. You do not need any hosting or CMS for that. No extra fees are required.
- Login to Tumblr.
- Go to the settings for your Tumblr account.
- Change the Edit posts using option from "rich text editor" to "plain text/HTML":
- Open Settings by clicking the gear icon at the top of your Dashboard.
- On the left side of the page choose the blog where you wish to add your Ecwid store.
- Click Customize in the theme section:
- Click Add a page in the Pages section. A pop-up will appear:
- Set Page Type to Custom Layout.
- Enter Page URL, (for example "Store") and Page Title.
- Enable the "Show a link to this page" option if your Tumblr theme supports it.
- Get the code for your store and save it somewhere for the next step.
- Open Tumblr and make sure you are logged in.
- Enter your store code to the Body field. Here is how this will look like on your Tumblr backend:
- Click the Create page button.
- Click Save and Close.
That's it, your store is ready