PayUbiz is an Indian online payment gateway for enterprises that is available in multiple currencies all over the globe. With PayUbiz, you can accept Visa, Master, Amex, Diners, Maestro, and Rupay credit and debit cards, Netbanking, and more in your Ecwid online store.
Setting up PayUbiz
Before integrating the PayUbiz payment method into your Ecwid store, you need to sign up to PayUbiz.
To enable PayUbiz in your Ecwid store:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Payments.
- Scroll down to Choose Payment Method and choose PayUbiz from the dropdown.
- On the opened page, enter your Alias and Current Salt in the corresponding fields.
You can copy both credentials in your PayUbiz account.
- In the Appearance options block, turn on the Enable this payment method at checkout toggle.
- (optional) In the Payment method name at checkout field, change the name of the payment method that your customers see.
- (optional) Click Set payment instructions at checkout to add any guidance for your customers about the payment method.
- (optional) Click Limit availability by shipping method to link the PayUbiz payment method with any particular shipping method.
- Click Save.
That’s it! Now you can accept payments from your customers with PayUbiz.
If you want to test the payment method before accepting payments from customers, you can use test values for Alias/Key and Salt that are available in your PayUbiz account and enable Send transactions to test server (no charges) for PayUbiz in Payments.
Accepting PayUbiz payments
After you enable PayUbiz in your Ecwid store, your customers will be able to choose this payment option at the checkout. As soon as they choose PayUbiz as the payment option, they will have to fill in their payment information to finish the purchase.
You can always check what payment method has been used for an order by viewing an order’s details in your Ecwid admin → My Sales → Orders. For the PayUbiz payment method, you will see PayUbiz in the payment details. You can also easily find all orders paid through PayUbiz by using the order filters in your store admin.
Placing a test order
Choosing the right shipping strategy for your store
How to make your first sale