If you want to accept credit card payments from buyers in Australia and New Zealand, you can connect your Ecwid store with eWAY Rapid.
In this article:
To enable and use eWAY Rapid as a payment option in your Ecwid store, follow the steps below:
- Create a new eWAY Rapid merchant account on eWay site.
- Log in to the MYeWAY Dashboard.
- Navigate to My Account → API Key.
- Copy the values for your API Key and API Password:
- Open Ecwid Control Panel → Payment in a new browser tab.
- Scroll to Other ways to get paid.
- Click Choose Payment Processor.
- Find eWay Rapid:
- Paste your eWay Rapid API key and API Password:
- Click Save.
- Return to your eWay account and navigate to Settings → Shared Page.
- Scroll down to Redirect After Payment Processing.
- Place a checkmark next to the Redirect to merchant website option:
- Click Save Settings.
Please make sure that your Store currency is the same as the currency in the eWAY merchant account. Otherwise, your customers may get errors when trying to pay via eWAY Rapid.
To test how eWAY works, you can place a test order in your own store as a customer. Use one of the test credit card numbers listed here: Test Credit Card Numbers.
Related articlesBack to top