Setting up PayJunction
1. In Ecwid Control Panel
- Sign in to your Ecwid Control Panel and go to Payment.
- Scroll down to the page, click Choose Payment Processor and select PayJunction hosted checkout (QuickShop).
2. Log in to the PayJunction merchant administration area to get the PayJunction Store ID value.
- Click on Gateway or Gateway Overview in the top menu of your PayJunction account.
- Go to Option #1: QuickShop - Hosted Checkout and copy your QuickShop store ID.
3. Go back to your Ecwid control panel:
- Go to the Payment page.
- Click on the PayJunction payment method.
- Paste the copied PayJunction store ID value to the field.
- Save the changes.
- Under Appearance options, enable this method by switching the Show at checkout toggle.
Please note that due to PayJunction hosted checkout service (QuickShop) limitations, the following issues should be taken into account:
1. On a payment gateway side, the shopping cart content should not be modified via the Edit button in sections Your Items and Order Summary. Otherwise, customers would be charged extra amount.
2. The whole Ecwid order is represented as a single product in PayJunction shopping cart with the cost equals to the order total amount (including tax, shipping cost and discount amount). Unfortunately, PayJunction hosted checkout service shows the "Tax" and "Shipping" fields even if they are not actually used.
3. The Continue Shopping link currently redirects users to the previous page in web browser History. Unfortunately, it is impossible to set the URL for this link, so it could be incorrect in some cases (like using Ecwid mobile store version or when an Ecwid store is integrated into a website). So, in this case the "Continue Shopping" link can be removed. To do that the following steps should be taken:
- Within the PayJunction account, go to Gateway → Gateway Overview.
- Within Option #1 - QuickShop: Hosted Checkout, you will see the options / links to manage the QuickShop store. Click the Settings link.
- Find the Return to Site Text field. You will see Continue Shopping listed in the field. You can completely remove it.
- Click Save.
4. PayJunction hosted checkout service does not seem to handle non-latin characters correctly in billing and shipping details under some conditions. So, billing details containing such symbols are not passed to PayJunction.
You can enable the test mode to test the payment. To do that, you should enable the "Enable test mode (no charges)" option on the PayJunction payment method configuration page (Payment → PayJunction) and use the following test store ID value:
You can also access the testing PayJunction environment on this address: www.PayJunctionLabs.com using the following merchant credentials:
- Username: payjunctiondemo
- Password: demo123
Transactions ran on this account go through a test processor, so there is no need to void or otherwise cancel transactions. However, for further safety, please use the special card numbers 4433221111223344 or 4444333322221111 (CVV 999) and keep transaction amounts below $4.00 when testing.
Also note, transactions ran for an amount between $0.00 and $1.99 will likely result in denial. To demonstrate approvals, please use amounts equal to and over $2.00.