Before integrating PayJunction Hosted Checkout into your Ecwid store, you need to sign up for a PayJunction account.
To enable PayJunction in your Ecwid store:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Payments.
- Scroll down to More options to accept online payments and choose PayJunction Hosted Checkout (QuickShop) from the dropdown.
- On the opened page, enter your PayJunction store ID.
The PayJunction store ID is the “shop name” in your PayJunction account. To copy it, go to More → Hosted Payments.
- In the Appearance options block, turn on the Enable this payment method at checkout toggle.
- (optional) In the Payment method name at checkout field, change the name of the payment method that your customers see.
- (optional) Click Set payment instructions at checkout to add any guidance for your customers about the payment method.
- (optional) Click Limit availability by shipping method to link the PayJunction payment method with any particular shipping method.
- Click Save.
That’s it! Now you can accept payments from your customers with PayJunction Hosted Checkout.
If you want to test PayJunction Hosted Checkout before accepting payments from your customers, you can check Enable test mode (no charges) on the PayJunction page in Payments and use the following test store ID value:
To study the account settings, you can also access the testing PayJunction environment using the following credentials:
Transactions ran on this account go through a test processor, so there is no need to void or otherwise cancel them.
Accepting payments with PayJunction
After you enable PayJunction Hosted Checkout in your Ecwid store, your customers will be able to choose this payment option at the checkout. Then they will have to fill in their payment information to place an order.
You can always check what payment method has been used for an order by viewing an order’s details in your Ecwid admin → My Sales → Orders. For PayJunction, you will see PayJunction Hosted Checkout (QuickShop) in the payment details. You can easily find all orders paid through PayJunction by using the order filters in your store admin.