PayU Money is India’s payment gateway offering online payments with credit cards, debit cards and net banking. The company serves merchants from all over the globe. If you are running your Ecwid store on Indian market or want to sell worldwide, PayU Money is an excellent solution to receive payments from your customers.
How to set up
PayU Money requires an account in their system, so first you should register on their site. Once you get an account, please follow these steps to configure this payment method for your Ecwid store.
Steps in your PayU Money account
- Register for an account to start the sign up process with PayU Money representative;
- Log in to the PayU Money web interface using your username and password;
- Click Settings tab on Dashboard menu bar;
- Select Merchant Key & View Salt.
- Copy the values in fields Merchant Key and Current Salt. These values will be needed in the next step.
Log in to Ecwid control panel and do the following
- Go to Payment.
- Choose any payment method, and under Payment processor click Change.
- Select Credit Card:PayU Money.
- Insert the Merchant Key value.
- Insert the Current Salt value into Salt.
- Click Save.