Switching between Ecwid stores
If you have several Ecwid accounts, you can navigate between them without having to log in to each account separately. You can easily switch between your stores using one common login:
Switching between multiple accounts from one place can be achieved with the use of a staff account — you can invite yourself (the store admin) to be added as a staff member in another store. Then, after signing in at https://my.ecwid.com/cp/, you will see the store switcher where you can choose which store to manage.
Let’s say you have two Ecwid accounts: "Store A" is registered to the email@example.com email address and "Store B" is registered to firstname.lastname@example.org. Now assume you want to use email@example.com as the common login to navigate between stores.
To bundle two (or more) Ecwid accounts:
- Log in to the admin panel of "Store B".
- Navigate to My Profile → Staff Accounts.
- Click + Add staff member:
- Add your “Store A” email in the Enter the email of the person whom you would like to invite field and click Send Invite:
- Open the inbox associated with your "Store A" account (the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox in our example) and accept the invitation to join the "Store B" team.
- Enter the admin panel with your “Store A” admin login (the email@example.com email address in our example) and choose which store you’d like to access:
You can even switch directly to “Store B” while in “Store A”, and vice versa. In the top right corner of the store you are currently in, you will find the My Stores link — you can use this tool to quickly switch to another bundled store:
You can unbundle the stores at any time by logging into the “Store B” account as an administrator at https://my.ecwid.com/cp/ and removing the "Store A" login email from the staff list in the “Store B” My Profile → Staff Accounts section.