You can reset your login password any time if you forget it, or if you want to keep your account more secure.
To reset your forgotten password:
To update your password:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to My Profile → Profile.
- In the Change password block, click Change:
- Enter your current password, then enter what you'd like to change it to.
- Click Save.
Here’s how to craft stronger passwords that will help stave off malicious actors on the web.
- Create a unique password for every account
- Make it long. Your password should consist of at least 6 characters
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols
- Use upper and lower cases
- Change your passwords regularly
- Use a password manager like 1Password
- The same password for multiple accounts. Like never.
- General words and common expressions
- Keyboard patterns like "qwerty" or "12345"
- Personal information: names, addresses, ID numbers, etc.