If you forgot password to your Ecwid account, you can reset it at any time.
To reset the password use our password reset form
- Go to https://my.ecwid.com
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address associated with your Ecwid account and click Reset password:
- We will send you an email with instructions to reset your password
- Open the message with the reset password link and click or copy-paste it to your browser address bar
- Create a new password for your account and click Change password:
- You will be logged in to your account with your new password.
Use strong passwords:
- Create a unique password for every account
- Your password should consist of at least 6 characters
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols
- Use upper and lower cases
- General words and common expressions
- Keyboard patterns like "qwerty" or "12345"
- Personal information: names, addresses, ID numbers, etc.
- Open the Ecwid app
- Click Log In:
- You will be redirected to https://my.ecwid.com
- Click Forgot your password? and follow the steps from the instructions for desktop.