If you wish to share or post somewhere a direct link to your product you can get it as described below.
How to get a direct link to product or category
To get a direct link to your product or category:
- Go to the page on your site where your Ecwid store is added.
- Open the product or category that you want to get a link to.
- Copy the URL from the address bar of your browser.
Screenshot from our demo store:
The link to this product is https://my-ecwid-store.ecwid.com/Black-Shoes-p144300009
How to get a link to a hidden product or category
If you are using hidden producs and categories in your store, you may want to get links to their pages in your storefront, for example, to check how they look or to send a direct link for them to a customer.
Link for a hidden product
To get a link of a hidden product page, go to Ecwid control panel → Catalog → Products page, select the necessary product and click the Open in the storefront link in the product editing page (clicking this link won’t open the hidden product page to the public, it’s just a way for you to quickly access the product page):
Link for a hidden category
To get a link to a hidden category, you can temporarily enable it in your store, then open your storefront, visit that category page and copy the URL from the browser address bar. After that remember to disable that category again.
Alternatively, you can form a link for a hidden category by using URL of your store page and internal ID of that category:
- Go to Ecwid control panel → Catalog → Categories;
- In the category tree on the left click on the name of your hidden category to open its editing page;
- When staying at the category editing page, copy ID of the category in your browser address bar.
- Add the category ID to your store URL in this format: www.example.com/-cID.