Ecwid merchants have an easy way to put products in front of a potential audience of 150 million buyers through the integration with eBay. eBay integration is available to Ecwid merchants from all around the world.
Codisto is a third party service that helps sellers list their products on eBay and synchronize the sales with Ecwid. The Codisto feature list includes:
- seamless products export from the Ecwid control panel;
- automatic sync of products inventory and orders;
- export of product variations to eBay;
- ability to sell on all eBay sites: US, Australia, Germany, United Kingdom and others;
- custom page templates for product pages on eBay;
- easy setup of shipping, payment, and return policies straight from your Ecwid control panel (no need to visit the eBay dashboard);
- ability to set up separate stock level and price for products exported to eBay;
- ability to assign different eBay categories to different products;
- tracking of customer feedback/messages in your control panel;
- ability to export products to Amazon and eBay using the same app/dashboard.
TRIAL: Codisto provides a 30-day free trial period. Being on the trial, you can export products to eBay and start selling.
SUBSCRIPTION: After the trial period, the app pricing starts at $29 per month. You will be charged monthly based on either the number of products listed on eBay or number of sales coming from eBay — you can select the option that suits your business most. See more details on the Codisto website.