iPayment is a payment service provided by 1&1. To get more information about iPayment visit www.ipayment.de.
How to create:
- If you do not have an account with iPayment yet, you should apply for it here.
- Login to your iPayment account at https://admin.ipayment.de with the Account ID and Password you received
- Go to the Application (Anwendungen) tab and click New application (Neue Anwendungen) button. Please, refer to this site for details how to create new application properly: http://hilfe-center.1und1.de/ipayment-c82678
- Copy Application ID and Application Password, which will be generated automatically after creating an application
- Get Transaction Security Key (Transaktions-Security-Key) from the 3rd step of app creation.
- Login to Ecwid control panel, System Settings → Payments
- Choose iPayment von 1&1 payment processor for Credit card payment method and click Apply
- Account ID is an ID of your iPayment account that you have received after registration
- Application ID/Application Password are an ID of application and password that you received on 4th step
- Security Key sequence of symbols that you have set while creating your application on step #5
- Save changes and enable the payment method.