Phone support is available via call-back requests made in chat. We’re here to help over the phone Monday to Friday from 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. PDT. (5:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. EDT). We speak English only.
In this article:
To schedule a call:
- From your Ecwid admin click Get Help in the top right corner.
- Click Chat in to Schedule a Call-back.
- Fill out the fields in the dialog and click Start Chatting.
- The agent serving the chat will help you to book a call from us and will note down the questions you want to discuss over the phone.
Ecwid offers 24/5 online support via email and live chats for everyone who is on a paid Ecwid plans. We believe that we can provide the best assistance online, as the phone support generally doesn’t have the following benefits:
- Immediate access to your account details, storefront view and activity. With these details at hand when chatting online, the troubleshooting becomes quicker and easier.
- Visual presentation. In online chats we can get the precise idea of what you are seeing by checking your screenshots and your storefront, share how-to videos, screenshots and links to helpful guides.
- Consistent request tracking. We can always check your previous chats history and emails.
We provide the phone support on a scheduled basis to be able to provide the same level of assistance as in emails and chats.
Before we call you back, we give your store a check-up that helps us realize your issue, learn more about your business, and have a productive, targeted talk. This is especially vital in case of complex technical inquiries. When we are prepared, we can come up with better solutions.