When you get and process orders, your customers can get email notifications about it. The following messages are available:
- Order Confirmation is sent to a customer when they place an order. This email contains information about order items, shipping, billing, and order status.
- Order Status Changed is sent when order status changes to inform the customer about the progress of order fulfillment.
- Order Shipped is sent when you ship an order and change its status to "Shipped" or assign a tracking number. With this email, the customer knows that the purchased items are on their way.
- Order is Ready for Pickup is sent when you change the order status to "Ready for Pickup" to notify the customer that purchased items are ready for pickup.
- Download e-goods is sent to a customer when the order’s status is changed to “Accepted” and their digital order is ready for download.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery is a message that reminds the shopper about their unfinished order. Read more about abandoned cart savers.
You can enable/disable these notifications or edit their templates in Ecwid control panel → Settings → Mail page.
Currently, dynamic content is available to US customers and in Gmail only. For customers using other mail clients the regular static email notification content is shown.