You can add products to your Ecwid store manually one by one or do it in bulk with the help of the product import. Chose the way of adding products that fits you best.
- up to 10 products on the free plan
- up to 100 on the Venture plan
- up to 2500 on the Business plan
- and the Unlimited plan speaks for itself
Upgrade to add more products
In this article:
To add the products to your Ecwid store do the following:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products.
- Click +Add New Product:
- Enter the main product details: name, SKU, description and price. If you will ship the product, enter the weight as well:
- If your customers should see how your products look, add the product images.
- Limit the number of products in stock if needed.
- Click Save.
- That's it. The product is added to your store.
You can add products to your store in bulk using the import feature. If you have a CSV file with your products, you can just upload it to your Control Panel and the products will appear in your store.
Please see the step-by-step instruction on how to import your products.