Squarespace is one of the most popular platforms to build a website.
If you want to add your Ecwid store to your Squarespace website, you need to get Ecwid integration code and publish it on your Squarespace page.
To get Ecwid integration code for your Squarespace site, follow these steps:
- Open this page.
- Paste your Store ID into the text field to generate the code that displays your catalog:
- If you want to have other Ecwid widgets on your site (e.g. Search and Categories), select them in the list:
The generated code consists of two parts:
- Widget blocks (<div>) that you need to add to your site page where you want to see Ecwid:
- Dynamic script (<script>) loading Ecwid widgets that you need to add to your site footer:
When you have generated the integration codes, keep this page open in your browser and proceed to your Squarespace Dashboard for adding the codes to your site.
To publish your Ecwid store on your Squarespace site, first you need to add Ecwid widget codes to the page:
- Login to your Squarespace account.
- In the Home Menu, click Pages and select the page where you want to publish your store or add a new page:
- Hover over the page area and click Edit:
- Click the + button in the top right corner to add a new content block:
- Select the Embed block:
- Click the </> icon to manually add the code:
- On the page where you generated Ecwid integration codes, copy the HTML block (the <div> code) for Ecwid store widget.
- Paste it to the Embed Data window in Squarespace, click Set and then Apply:
- When you have added all the widgets you wanted, click Save.
Now you need to publish the dynamic script that will load Ecwid widgets on your site:
- On the page where you generated Ecwid integration codes, copy the <script> code. You are going to insert it to the footer of your site.
- In the Home Menu, navigate to Settings → Advanced → Code Injection → Footer and paste the copied script here:
- Click Save.
Good job! Now you can see your Ecwid online store in the site preview:
Publish your website to get the store live.