If you want to add Ecwid to your Squarespace website, you need to get the Ecwid integration code and publish it on your Squarespace page.
In this article:
Now you can proceed to publishing the code on your Squarespace page.
- Login to your Squarespace account.
- Navigate to the Pages menu.
- Open the page where you want your online store to appear in editing mode or click Add Page to create a new page and start editing it.
- Click Add Block icon in the top right corner of the page header and select the Embed content block.
- In the Embed dialog click on the </> icon.
- Paste the Ecwid integration code you copied to clipboard to the pop-up window and click Set and then Apply.
- Click Save in the page header to apply the changes.
Now you can check the store in the Preview mode and publish the page live.Back to top