Squarespace is one of the most popular platforms to build a website.
If you want to add your Ecwid store to your Squarespace website, you need to get Ecwid integration code and publish it on your Squarespace page.
In this article:
- Open this page.
- Paste your Store ID into the corresponding field, select Store and the widgets you want to install.
- Copy the HTML codes from the first part:
Now you can proceed to publishing the codes on your Squarespace page.
- Login to your Squarespace account.
- Navigate to the Pages menu:
- Open the page where you want your online store to appear in editing mode. If you want to add your store to a new page, click Add Page.
- Open the page settings and click Advanced:
- Paste Ecwid integration code you copied to a Code Block, see the instruction on using Code Blocks in Squarespace.
- Click Save.
- Copy the second part of the code (a big one):
- Go to Squarespace Dashboard → Settings → Advanced → Code Injection → Footer and paste the code to the corresponding field:
- Save the changes.
Now you can check the store in the Preview mode and publish the page!Back to top