If you want to add a store to your Squarespace site, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Squarespace account.
- Create a new page or select the existing one
- Create a new code block - click Add block on the top right of the page editor, from the popover menu select "Code"
- Login to your Ecwid control panel
- Copy the widget codes from the Dashboard page of Ecwid control panel and paste them into the code block on Squarespace. You need at least the very first code representing the product browser widget.
- Click Save below the code block editor
- Page is automatically saved - just go to preview it, the store will appear where you put the code block.
See this video illustrating how easy that is:Back to top