If you know an average cost to ship your goods, you can set up a simple store-wide flat rate shipping. Flat rate shipping in Ecwid can be added as a whole amount or a percentage of the total price.
To add a new flat rate shipping option:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Shipping & Pickup.
- Click Add Shipping Method.
- Select how you ship your goods (by a shipping carrier or a local delivery service) and click Set up.
- Click Set up Flat rate.
- Enter the Shipping name of the method that is displayed for customers at checkout.
- Select the Amount or Percent rate.
- Enter the shipping cost as a flat amount or a flat percentage of the total price.
- Click Set delivery speed and enter the time it takes for orders to arrive when shipped with this method (optional).
- Click Set shipping region to specify the destinations to which you ship with this method.
- Click Save & Finish.
Now the configured flat rate will be available to the customers who want to ship their order within the set shipping region at checkout.