Connecting Ecwid with Klaviyo
You can connect your Ecwid online store with Klaviyo so that new customers automatically get to your Klaviyo subscribers' list. This allows you to keep all your customers’ contacts in Klaviyo and communicate with them whenever you need.
You can set up Klaviyo with Zapier, a code-free tool to connect apps. With Zapier, you create a "zap" and select a trigger (when something should happen) and an action (what should happen). This way, you connect Ecwid with Klaviyo to perform together.
To connect Klaviyo with your Ecwid store:
- Sign up for an account with Zapier or log in to your existing Zapier account.
- In the Make a zap section, choose Ecwid by Lightspeed in the Connect this app… field. Choose Klaviyo in the with this one field:
- In the new field on the left, select New Customer, in the right field select Find or Create Subscriber:
- Click Try it.
- Click the Trigger field, then Sign in to login to your Ecwid account. Click Accept to allow Zapier access to your account.
- Click Continue.
- Click Test trigger, then Continue.
- In the Action field, click Sign in to login to your Klaviyo account. You will need to obtain API keys from your Klaviyo account. Click Account Settings:
- In your Klaviyo account, click Create Private API Key. Create the API KEy and copy it.
- Go back to Zapier and enter API Key. Click Yes, continue to Klaviyo.
- Click Continue.
- In the List dropdown, choose what list to add new customers to. In the Email dropdown, choose the email address.
- Tick the Create Klaviyo Subscriber if it doesn’t exist yet and fill in required fields.
- Click Test action, then Publish.
That’s it! Now that the zap is set up and active, new customers that appear in your Ecwid store will be automatically sent to your Klaviyo subscriber list.
To edit or disable the zap, go to your Zapier account → Zaps.