Shipping with OrderCup
OrderCup is a platform that simplifies, automates and standardizes your order management and fulfillment processes. You can connect your Ecwid store to your OrderCup account via the OrderCup app from the Ecwid App Market.
The OrderCup app price varies from free to $65+ per month, with a 30-day free trial. Billing for your OrderCup account is handled directly through OrderCup.
Once you connect your Ecwid store to OrderCup, you can print shipping labels, invoices and packing slips, ship with multiple carriers, update orders and send tracking information to your buyers.
There are two ways you can connect your Ecwid store to OrderCup: through the OrderCup app from Ecwid App Market and from your OrderCup account. In both cases, orders from your Ecwid store will be automatically sent to your OrderCup account.
To connect your Ecwid store to OrderCup:
- From your Ecwid Admin, go to App Market.
- Find the OrderCup app and click Install.
- You will be redirected to the OrderCup login page, where you need to log in to your account or create a new one.
- Once you log in, OrderCup automatically connects to your Ecwid store. You can choose a carrier and select a shipping label format, or skip this step for later.
- You will be redirected to the OrderCup Orders page where you can see orders from your Ecwid store:
- Login to your OrderCup account.
- Click the Home icon on the left-hand side of the menu bar.
- Click the Launch Setup button at the top to launch the setup process.
- Click the Configure button under the Configure your Selling channels section.
- Click the Ecwid logo from the options to launch the store setup wizard.
- Select Ecwid from the drop-down list, and click the Launch Ecwid Install button.
- You will be redirected to the Ecwid store login page. Login to your Ecwid account.
- Once signed in, you will be asked to provide your consent to install the OrderCup app.
- Once you do, you will be redirected to the OrderCup store creation wizard.
- Fill in the required information and click the Confirm and Install button:
- Click Done and your Ecwid store is set up in OrderCup.
That’s it. You’ve connected your Ecwid store to your OrderCup account. To start your shipment management, first set up your shipping profile in your OrderCup account and add one or more carriers. If you want to create labels using OrderCup’s built-in discounted shipping, you will need to add a payment method.
After you connect your Ecwid store to OrderCup, new orders that are marked as Paid will automatically appear on your OrderCup Orders page. Here is a list of default information you will see for each order:
- Order ID
- Order Date
- Order Status
- Order Value
- Customer Name
- Action (the Ship button)
There might be a delay in synchronization, so if recent orders don't appear in your OrderCup account, you can click the Fetch button on the top left of the Action bar at the top of the Orders page in your OrderCup account.
When the fulfillment status of the order changes to Shipped in OrderCup, the order will be automatically moved to the Shipped folder on the Orders page in your OrderCup account. The corresponding shipment will also appear on the Packages page with the tracking information.
Once the order is marked as Shipped in Ecwid, your customer will receive a shipping confirmation email from your Ecwid store. If the carrier provides a tracking number, it will be included in the mail.