Ecwid automatically captures all customer orders from your online store. However, any offline sales (phone orders, sales in a brick and mortar store) are not automatically added to your Ecwid Control Panel. You can create these orders manually to include offline sales and inventory along with the rest of your online merchandise. This method provides a comprehensive order history in your Control Panel.
To create an order manually:
- Go to Ecwid Control panel → My Sales → Edit Orders.
- Click Create Order:
- Fill in the customer information:
- Click EDIT next to the SHIPPING METHOD and select the preferred shipping option. Ecwid will provide a dropdown with available options:
- Click EDIT next to the PAYMENT METHOD and add the name of the payment option:
- The order is pre-populated with a default product. The pencil icon allows you to remove or edit this field:
- Click Add product to add more items to the order:
- Enter the product SKU and the number of items purchased. Ecwid will populate all other information:
- Edit the shipping information, taxes and discounts, click Save changes:
- Once all order information is entered, click Place Order:
- Now Ecwid Control Panel → My Sales → Orders contains this order: