Sometimes you need to export the information about your orders in a spreadsheet for creating a sales report, analyzing your orders or just for sending the list to your employees.
You can export the orders from your Ecwid store:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → My Sales → Orders.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the Export Orders block:
- If you want to export all of your orders, click Export All.
- If you want to export just some of them, tick the ones you need and click Export Selected.
- You will see the popup with the export settings.
- Select the delimiter (what is it?):
- Select the columns you want to see in the file with your orders. By default, all the columns are selected.
- Click Download CSV file.
- Open the downloaded file with a spreadsheet editor for further use. We recommend OpenOffice, it is free and does not corrupt CSV files.