First things first, you have to decide what products to sell and how to evaluate the potential of your idea.
- Choose what you want to sell: digital or physical products?
- Should you make, manufacture, wholesale or dropship your product?
- Analyze competitors
- Name your business
- Create a logo
- Set pricing strategy
- Set shipping strategy
- Choose how you want to sell: online or in person
If you don’t have a website yet, nor time to create it – that’s nothing to worry about. A one-page website with an integrated online store will do the trick. Try the Ecwid Starter site, or site builders like Wix, Squarespace, Tilda, Weebly, Webydo etc. Templates are fine to start with, because you can start your business in a day without much effort.
- Think about which pricing plan suites your needs
- Prepare product images and descriptions
- Choose store KPIs