First things first, you have to decide what products to sell and how to evaluate the potential of your idea.
- Choose what you want to sell: digital or physical products?
- Should you make, manufacture, wholesale or dropship your product?
- What if you do not have products to sell?
- Analyze competitors
- Name your business
- Create a logo
- Set pricing strategy
- Set shipping strategy
- Choose how you want to sell: online or in person
- Think about which pricing plan suits your needs
- Prepare product images and descriptions
- Choose store KPIs
When everything is ready, it is time to move to the initial store setup!