Congrats! You got an email or mobile push notification about your first order. Exciting! Here is the basic steps you should do:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → My Sales → Orders to review the order.
- Check what payment method was used.
- Check your payment processor account to make sure money for the order has arrived.
If you use offline payment options, you need to contact the customer to arrange the payment.
- Change the fulfilment status to Processing
You can change order statuses any time to keep the buyer informed.
- Start preparing the order: pack the product, make sure the package is secure and beautiful.
- Fill out the shipping label not to waste your time at the post office
- Go to a shipping company like USPS and send the order
- Change the fulfilment status to Shipped
Add the tracking number to the order details. When you change the order status to Shipped, your customer will receive a message with the tracking number.
- When the buyer get the order, change fulfilment status to Delivered