Updating payment details of your Ecwid account
You can change the payment method that is charged for your Ecwid subscription at any time. To keep using the paid features and to ensure your store keeps running without any interruptions, make sure that the payment method assigned to your account has enough funds for the next charge.
From the Billing and Plans page, you can manage your subscription and payment method, as well as access charge details and download receipts.
To update your payment method:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to My Profile → Billing and Plans.
- Under Payment method, click on the card or PayPal account associated with your account.
- Select add a new credit/debit card or PayPal account. Add your new payment details.
- Click Save.
When you upgrade via the Ecwid mobile app for iOS, the subscription is paid through your Apple ID.
Follow the instructions from the App Store Help Center to change, add, or remove your payment methods.
- In your Ecwid mobile app, go to Store → Billing and Plans.
- Scroll down to find your current plan and tap on View plan details.
- Tap Change payment method.
- Fill in information of a new credit/debit card or your PayPal account.
- Click Save.
Your new payment method will be used for all future charges.
If you don’t see the billing page in your Ecwid admin, that means that you registered the Ecwid account via one of our partners, e.g. via Wix. In this case, you should update the payment method on the service side where the subscription is handled.