Ecwid plans and pricing for Wix
You can add Ecwid e-commerce to an existing Wix website using the official app from the Wix App Market. You will get all the advantages of both platforms: a multi-page website, a beautiful, and functional website with a powerful e-commerce capability. To add an Ecwid store to your Wix website, you can have the Ecwid account and the Wix account on any plan (including the Free one).
For Wix users who signed up on the Wix website, Ecwid offers one forever free plan and three paid plans: Starter, Professional, Unlimited. Learn more about the features available on each plan.
For Wix users who signed up with Ecwid through the Wix, we offer one free and three paid plans with different prices and feature sets. You can choose to pay between annual or monthly payments. You will pay for the Ecwid subscription to your site builder, just as you pay for other apps installed on your Wix site. Automatic renewal is implied with subscriptions.
|Price per month||$0||$7.99||$19.30||$79|
|Price per year||$0||$79||$190||$790|
Decide which plan best suits your needs using the below features breakdown.
* Note that submitting ShopApp® to the App Store and Google Play requires a paid developer account.
When you register an account in Ecwid through the Wix, your store will be on a free plan. At this stage, you can add no more than 10 products to the catalog, as well as try out the basic features. You can upgrade to a paid plan anytime to enhance your store functionality.
To subscribe to a paid Ecwid plan on Wix website:
- Go to your Wix HTML Editor → Pages.
- Open the page where your store is located.
- Click anywhere on your products, then click Settings in the menu that appears:
- In the pop-up with settings click Upgrade:
- Select the plan you like and click Upgrade Now.
- Fill in the required details in the payment form and submit the payment:
- Save and refresh the page with your store after the upgrade.
That’s it, you are subscribed to one of the Ecwid paid plans and can use its advanced possibilities to sell more. You’ll be charged for the Ecwid store either monthly or annually depending on the plan you have chosen. Subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel the subscription.
To cancel your Ecwid subscription bought via Wix:
- Go to Billing & Payments → Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the Show More icon next to the Ecwid app.
- Click Cancel App.
- Select Cancel auto-renew.
- Click Submit.
As soon as you have done it, no new charges will follow. You will still be able to use your Ecwid store, but its features will be limited by the Free plan. You may use the Free plan as long as you need, without being charged for it.
If you no longer need Ecwid on your Wix site, you can remove the Ecwid app using the instruction. As soon as you have done it, the store will no longer be displayed on the site.
You can also contact Wix support to cancel your subscription to Ecwid at email@example.com.